Saturday, September 26, 2009

Village watercolor!



Years ago I spent a lot of money for this 6" watercolor set just because I thought it was cute... but never used it!  I recently found a lot of small watercolor pads and hunted up this little box.  Lately I have been thinking about making it a goal to do a small painting a day and watercolor  seemed like a good idea.  I had some photos that I took in The Villages with the plan to set up there and do some plein air painting. One of these worked well for this 6" watercolor painting that I did by working from the image displayed on my computer screen.  It was a lot of fun and I hope to do more.  I could easily sit in the corner of a restaurant and I have all I need in this little set to finish a small painting on my lap... Now I really love my little paintbox!!!!! (You can see that this painting was taken from the Sept. 21 blog)

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful picture you painted.

    ReplyDelete