Monday, September 21, 2009

No Internet!!

My wireless provider has been shut down for four days!!!  Have been stopping at Panera to check my mail.  It has been a nice vacation from the internet.  Probably will have it back tomorrow.
After two trys at painting in downtown Ocala I feel ready to head to the Village Square. We sat outside TooJay's at about 6 P.M last night and the approaching sunset light was wonderful. May set up my easel there one evening this week.  Just took these two photos at 5:30 P.M.  that look like possible set-up sites.
Just got this from Jose.   Click on his name to see his wonderful web pages.



Jose Rodriguez I will be showing my latest paintings at the Starbucks in Downtown Ocala Square on Oct. 9th, 2009 from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm. There will be free coffee samples, snacks, music, and fine art to enjoy. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment