Monday, January 11, 2010

BACK TO WORK!


Well, a new year with new decisions!  Have decided to try to clear out what is left of my Lee prints by selling the set of three for $75 plus $15 shipping and to price the original framed pastel portraits for $2,000 each.  So if you know of some Civil War buffs direct them to me.
My January & February portrait classes are full but if I hear from enough other students  who want to do a portrait or painting in those months I will try to arrange another class.
There is still room for the March/April classes.

Thought you might like to see this portrait I did for the owner of "A Great Find" in the Villages of her two beautiful children.  In good weather I do portraits outside of her store and also sell my art in her galley.  Hope you get to visit her shop - filled with amazing art and treasures at fantastic prices.... and she is a great gal who also sings at Katy Bells in Spanish Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment