Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memories of ALBERT HANDELL

Just came across these 1988 Woodstock Pastel Art Workshop photos with Albert Handell. It was a wonderful week with only about twelve students. I'll never forget that the nude model we had was 8 months pregnant... and I had to turn it into a portrait of her since I was bringing it home to my "Pastor" hubby!!
He got us excited about painting trees and I did a beautiful tree that I have lost.  He was such a dear teddy-bear kind of guy... the boy in the photo is his son.

I am selling most of my art books for $15 including shipping.  If you would like the out of print paperback book I have "Pastel Painting Workshp" A  Complete Guide for Handling Pastel & Mixed Media
Just let me know and I will send it to you.

GOOGLE HIS NAME TO SEE HIS WORK & WORKSHOPS.


SOLD BOOK TO WILMA FLEMING..6/10/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment