Saturday, January 15, 2011

EXCUSES!!!

This has been a strange week but I should have made more time to paint.  My big love is faces but I force myself to love those still life objects.  Decided to complete an old  project to do 5"x 7" portraits of my family and this is one of our second son, David, who lives in Ooltewah, TN.
Got the results of my bone scan on Thursday and was told that I have B type Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.  Will be having a
CAT scan on Wednesday and doctor will talk to me about treatment on Friday.  Have been told that this is be best kind of Leukemia to get...responds well to treatment.  So, to those of you who pray...pray that i respond well to treatment.  I have no fear...am actually a little excited about the adventure before me.
Guess some people are born optimistic!!! My first reaction to everything that happens to me is:  If I believe in a God who really loves me and always gives me what is best for me then I should embrace with thankfulness whatever comes my way.  I really see this as some special gift from my Father and if I run with it the way He leads me it will be a blessing to me and to others.
Had three students in Friday's class but only got a photo of dear Joyce with the wonderful pastel she did of her grandmother.  February 11th is the date for our class next month.... Have two possible students interested... let me know right away if you are coming.  I am keeping the classes smaller so that it is easier for me.  Hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment