Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HOPE! Romans 15:!3

"May the God of all hope fill us with all joy and peace as we trust in Him, so that we may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
I sure am overflowing and you will just have to put up with me....This verse has become so real to me that I just had to put it on my blog today.  I am so grateful for your prayers that God has used to fill me with all joy and peace & to make me "OVERFLOW" ,,,The Message translation says ",,,so that your believing life, filled with the life giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope! WOW! This is all so supernatural...no reason for it ...it has to be a gift!!!
I will be having a C.A.T. scan on Friday and will talk about treatment on Monday.  I hope you will enjoy walking through this adventure with me.  I am excited to see all that God is going to do and I pray that you will see His hand as we go along.  This chronic leukemia is so minor in comparison to what so many of you and others have had to face but it is my little gift and it is precious to me.  Hope to throw in some art work along the way...perhaps I will eventually find what my Father wants me to paint.  Love to hear from anyone who wants to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment