Monday, January 3, 2011

Rejoice with me!!!

Rejoice with me....I fanally got into my studio and did a painting today!!!!!! Hoping that this is the beginning of many more in 2011!!!  I took this photo of Rachel, my granddaughter, when she was with us over Christmas.  I did not use the projector... just set up my laptop with the photo on the screen and pretended she was my model...so much more exciteing to work this way.  Just did a quick placement sketch with umber and then hit it will all the color...so much fun.  This one is about 16" x 20" but I plan to do smaller ones...if I can just work 2 or three hours a few times a week it will be great.
I need all the encoragement I can get... maybe we can help each other....let me know if you are going to draw, sketch, water color, oil, or pastel at least once a week.  I will put your work on my blog...let's enjoy this new year together!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment