Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bird of Paradise still blooming!!

This photo was taken today, February 8th.  My dear Bird of Paradise flower will just not give up in our Florida cold spell as the grass in that photos looks brown and dead.  It has been reproducing those orange and blue petals since September and greets me every day as I walk out the door.  Is God encouraging me - reminding me of his miracles, his mighty power? Romans 1:18 - "The basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see what their eyes as see can't see: eternal power, and the mystery of his divine being.  So nobody has a good excuse!"  Why do we ask for puny miracles when all his creation  is all we need to prove how amazing He is?

No comments:

Post a Comment