Monday, May 30, 2011

Prayers being answered!

Must take this Memorial Day to remember  each of you who have kept me in your prayers. Rejoice with me and praise our Lord.  Had my blood tested last Thursday when I went for chemo and everything was almost normal....!!!!  Best of all, this is my last week on prednisone and I am beginning to feel terrific  ...my head is clear and I am getting a bounce in my step.  Still have 4 more chemo sessions to go through every three weeks so still have that pick in my arm.  Will be going to Moffitt in Tampa to check with 2nd opinion doctor on June 8th.  

Must share this from the  "Jesus Calling* devotional for  May 1st.
"You are on the path of My choosing.  There is no randomness about your life. Here and Now comprise the coordinates of your daily life.  Most people let their moments slip through their fingers, half-lived.  They avoid the present by worrying about the future or longing for a better time and place.  They forget that they are creatures who are subject to the limitations of time and space.  They forget their Creator, who walks with them only in the present."

I pray for you as I pray for myself... that we will live with Jesus each moment in His peace, joy and love.  I think the greatest lesson that I am learning through all of this is that there is no way that I can make myself joyful, peaceful or loving...it has to be a supernatural gift from my Lord as I stay helpless and expectant before Him.... Father, please keep me helpless... break down my pride and all my self-sufficiency!!!!
Please keep me in your prayers... it is not over yet!!!
Have been working on this  12"x 16" portrait of our son's two daughters..Small portraits are new for me. I have one lady that comes to class that makes all her portraits 8"x 10"... You might like to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment