Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today's class



So good to have Teri back in class.  Have not seen her for over two years but she has been busy with family and selling her home in Massachusetts.  She is now a full time Village resident.  Wonderful to see that she has a full supply of pastels and has been working on three portraits of her grandsons.  She had done most of the work and I spent the day helping her to finish.
 Delores is a first time student and arrived with a large colorful canvas asking me to help her with the face.  She has inspired me to be more creative with her imaginative color and design. " Loli " is a productive artist with a web site - Lolifineart.com -  and  has her work in a number of galleries.
She would like to come again in June but I need one more student to hold a class... Let me know if you are interested and we will decide on a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment