Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moffitt Village Headquaters

Thought you might like to see my setup in the Village Sumter Landing Moffitt Office.  Dropped a new painting off there yesterday... I try to change the display painting every week.  Not a lot of traffic in that place but the painting can be seen from the front window.  Headquarters is located a few doors up from Starbuck's so stop in sometime and say something nice about me!!!!  If I get a cool day I might work on a painting in front of the place... Will let you know so you can stop by and say "hello".

Too good to keep to myself.  June 1 devotional from "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young
Jesus says.. "I am involved in each moment of your life.  I have carefully mapped out every inch of your journey through this day, even though much of it may feel haphazard.  Because the world is in a fallen condition, things always seem to be unraveling around the edges.  Expect to find trouble in this day.  At the same time trust that My way is perfect, even in the midst of each messy imperfection."
Wow!..I sure needed those words today... must confess that I have been a "messy impefection" for the past few weeks.  Won't be able to blame it on prednisone any more. I have a horrible habit.  When I start walking away from my Lord and ignoring my time with Him I get so mad at myself that I just keep running away.  But He uses this to show me how empty my days are apart from His influence and His amazing gifts of joy, peace and love.  I try to find them in this world ...shopping, movies, TV, trips, husband, friends, family, food....  nothing matches His amazing, supernatural gifts that are only mine when I snuggle up to Him.  My prayer from me.... and you... this day 'Father, fill my thoughts, bring me back, help me not to be a messy imperfection.  Amen"
Psalm 18:30 "As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless.  He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him."
Isaiah 41:13 "For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and say to you, Do not fear: I will help you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment