Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wednesday's Class

I only remembered to take one photo yesterday but Grace and Sonia will be finishing their paintings in the August 17th class and I will share them next month. This photo shows Margaret and her second 8"x 10" painting of her twin grandsons that will make a lovely gift.  Margaret is a professional china painter and teacher and does lovely work. You might want to consider doing these small children's portraits as gifts.. As you can see, the faces are almost life size and can be put into an elegant wide frame.  It is difficult to find smooth portrait canvas in the local stores so I purchased a large roll of Fredrick's Blue Lable Portrait Canvas. My husband attaches this canvas to boards in various sizes so, if you like,  you can purchase one when you come to class.

I have room for one more student in the Wednesday August 17th class just before we leave for vacation.
Think about painting some Christmas gifts... Have room for two more for  Wednesday, October 13th and the last class for 2011 will be on Friday November 18th.  All the 2012 classes are planned for the second Friday of each month.  Classes are small and fill up fast so, if you are a snow-bird just pick a date, let me know,  and I will hold your space.

No comments:

Post a Comment