Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another Day on Cape Cod

Here we are at our Harwich Port office! Our daily exercise is walking here and back.  David works on sermons and I do this, email and other stuff!!!
Have been so pleased that some students are sending me photos of art that they are working on.
Keep them coming!!!!
Joyce Scudder will yell at me for posting this portrait that she dropped off for me to critique but I am so pleased with her work that I had to show it to you. She took it from a tiny photo and really captured this dear man in her own special way.  I just don't want to touch it... My students are so fortunate to have her as my "pastel teaching assistant" because she knows the struggle of learning pastel and is sensitive to what beginners are experiencing.  She will be back with us for the November class.  Please sign up for your class as soon as possible because I keep my classes smaller than ever and will plan a second monthly class if there is a need.

No comments:

Post a Comment