Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MY CLASSES



Here are two busy students - one working on a colorful fantasy figure in pastel. She has just recently switched from oil to pastel and loves this new medium. The other gal use to work in pastel and now is determined to master oils.

For many years I have helped hundreds of students finish a portrait in a 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. class using the opaque projector to capture the likeness and learn to work in pastel or oil.  I still offer those classes since moving from Florida to Georgia..

My goal is to encourage my students to learn the basics of drawing, color, and design and to also to assist them in completing any piece of art that excites them. Scroll thru this site to see some of their work.  Now my classes are smaller...just four at the most....Maybe you can join us?


 Contact me if you are interested 
in my classes for 2017 
in my home studio in Ringgold, GA
(423) 424 6040 -  JMcGrathArt@Gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment